Is my road maintained by the City or Ramsey County?

Ramsey County's Public Works Department maintains all county roads within Little Canada.  

These roads are: 

  • Centerville Road
  • County Road B
  • County Road C
  • County Road D
  • Edgerton Street
  • Keller Parkway
  • Little Canada Road from Edgerton to County Road C
  • Rice Street

All other streets in Little Canada are maintained by the Little Canada Public Works Department. To report a county road needing attention, please call 651-266-7100. Little Canada's Parks Department maintains public parking lots, sidewalks, trails, and outdoor skating rinks.  Call the City Center at 651-766-4029 to report a concern involving city streets, parking lots, sidewalks, or trails or you may fill out our on-line reporting form. Residents should call 651-767-0640 if they need to report a street problem after hours or on weekends.

Show All Answers

1. Is my road maintained by the City or Ramsey County?
2. When are the road restrictions in effect?
3. Is there a way to remove Buckthorn?
4. How do I apply for a parking permit in a "no parking" area?
5. Am I allowed to park on the street overnight?
6. How do I report a street light outage?
7. May I have a block party?
8. What is Little Canada's snow emergency parking policy?
9. When will my street be plowed?
10. My mailbox was knocked over by a snow plow. What should I do?
11. My water looks discolored. Is it safe to drink? What are the effects of hydrant flushing?
12. When will my street be swept?
13. Who do I call to report a sewer back-up?
14. Who provides cable television service to Little Canada?
15. Who provides gas and electricity services to Little Canada?