- City Information
Little Canada is centrally located on the northeast hub of the metropolitan freeway system, only minutes from the Minnesota State Capitol and downtown St. Paul and 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. Our residents and businesses enjoy convenient access to Interstates 35E and 694.
- Metro Mobility - Transportation system for people with disabilities.
- Metro Transit - Public bus service available to Little Canada. Little Canada’s routes include Number 62, 71, and 218. Copies of these schedules are available at Little Canada City Center or on Metro Transit’s website.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport - Conveniently located within 30 minutes driving distance from Little Canada.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Park and Ride - Park and Ride lot locations in Little Canada including the one at St. John the Evangelist Church as well as County Road B and Highway 36.
- Roseville Area Circulator - The Roseville Area Circulator is a local bus that provides service to destinations such as Rosedale and Maplewood Mall. This service is provided by Metro Transit and includes Route Number 223-227. Copies of these bus schedules are available at Little Canada City Center or visit Metro Transit’s website.
- Roseville Area Senior Program - The Roseville Area Senior Program (RASP) is dedicated to providing door-to-door transportation service. We accommodate residents age 60 and older and disabled adults who live in the Roseville Area School District boundaries and select municipalities. To enroll or for more information, please call 651-604-3535, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m