By browsing through this site, you will find information on candidate filing, voter registration, and absentee voting. Some of this information will not appear on this site until closer to an upcoming election. Please visit us often as we add more information to this site. Some of your questions may also be answered by visiting Ramsey County Election's website or the Minnesota Votes Website.
Vote Before Election Day
Beginning Friday, September 21, Little Canada residents can vote by completing an absentee ballot in person at the Little Canada City Center during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
Vote By Mail
Complete an absentee ballot application in person, by mail, fax, or simply complete an application online on the Ramsey County Elections & Voting webpage.
Early Voting is different than Absentee Ballot Voting in that it is only available during the 7 days prior to Election Day, and voters put their completed ballot directly into the ballot scanner (instead of an Absentee Ballot envelope). Early Voting for the 2018 General Election will be open October 30 - November 5, 2018.
LOCATION CHANGE - the Little Canada location for Early Voting will now be at the Little Canada City Center. Ramsey County will be running the Early Voting locations throughout the County, including a location at Little Canada's city hall. Check the Ramsey County Elections & Voting website for more information about additional locations and hours for Early Voting.
To save time when Early Voting, complete page 1 of the direct ballot application prior to arriving at your Early Voting location.
Early Voting Hours:
|Tuesday, October 30||noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, October 31||noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 1||noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday, November 2||noon - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, November 3||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Monday, November 5||9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
*There will be extended Early Voting hours at the Ramsey County Elections Office at 90 W. Plato Boulevard, St. Paul
- Am I eligible to vote?
- How do I sign up to serve as an election judge?
- How do I pre-register to vote?
- How do I find my voting precinct?
- How do I obtain an absentee ballot?
- How do I check the status of my absentee ballot?
- When and where can I vote absentee?
- Does my employer have to give me time off to vote?
- I'm worried about long lines on election day. Will I be able to vote?
- How can I view the names of candidates and questions that will be on the ballot for my precinct?
- How do I use the new electronic voting equipment?
- Can I take a ballot to deliver to a loved one who is in the hospital?
- Where can I find district maps?
- Where can I find information about campaign finances for candidates in Ramsey County elections?
- How do I file to run for an office in a Municipal Election?
- Where is the nearest DMV so I can correct the address on my driver's license?
- Where can I find more information about elections and voting?