Wagon Vendors Licenses

All persons selling any merchandise including popcorn, soft drinks, ice cream, or other confectionery from a wagon, truck, automobile, pushcart or other vehicle must obtain a license. 

The fee is $50 per year with the license period commencing July 1 of each year. City Council approval is required.

Contact 651-766-4047 with any questions.