We are committed to open communications, superior customer service, continuous improvement, and accountability to the public. We communicate with our citizens and businesses through the following sources:
- Announcements: Read the most breaking news affecting our community.
- Cable Television: Tune into our Government Access Channel 16 to view council meetings, planning commission meetings, and for information on upcoming events.
- Canadian Days: Attend our annual city celebration held in Spooner Park.
- City Calendar: View our city calendar for information on our city meetings and community events.
- City Newsletters: View copies of our bi-monthly newsletter that is mailed to our residents.
- Legal Newspaper: Legal notices are published in the Pioneer Press.